Abaris International Ltd does not disclose buyers' information to third parties. Personal information is private so we treat it with the highest standards of security and confidentiality. We will not sell or give any information we have about you to any other company. Your credit / debit card and personal information are safe with us.
- We DO NOT keep credit card details (therefore each time you come to place an order you will be required to re-enter this information).
When you shop with Abaris International Ltd, there are different ways we gather information about you:
- When you register with us, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, delivery address, contact details. We keep a record of this information. All this is necessary for us to recognise you as a registered customer and to fulfil the orders you place with us.
- We keep a record of your purchases with us, which means that we can deal quickly and efficiently with any problems you may experience with your order.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services.
Website Security - Norton Verisign
Abaris International Limited takes precautions to protect users' information. Our website is Secured By Norton Verisign - Verisign is a leading global Certification Authority (CA). Their SSL and code signing digital certificates are used globally to secure servers, provide data encryption, authenticate users, protect privacy and assure online identifies through stringent authentication and verification processes. When sensitive information is submitted via our website, that information is encrypted and is protected with SSL (Digital encryptian). The servers on which we collect and store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
Certificate features and benefits:
- Encryption Up to 256-bit encryption enabled
- Browser Capability Highest in industry
- Certificate Details Domain name only
- Trusted Site Seal Included (available in 18 languages)
Card Processing Security - Sage Pay
All our payments are processed by Sage Pay with all transaction information passed between our website and Sage Pay’s systems being encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to our servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing we pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Sage Pay's Encryption and Data Storage
Once on Sage Pay's system, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data Sage Pay hold is extremely secure and Sage Pay are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
Sage Pay's System security
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. Sage Pay are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.