Your right to cancel - Online sales - private individuals
You have the Right to cancel, from the moment you place your order, if:
- you bought them from us online
- your goods are worth more than £42
You must email us at email@example.com telling us that you wish to cancel the contract.
You do not have the Right to cancel if:
- your goods are worth £42 or less
- 15 days have passed since you received your order
- the goods were made to your specification (including rope cut to length) or personalised / logo’d
- the order was made on behalf of a company, business, Government department or Local or Public authority
- you did not email us.
Returned item(s) must:
- be returned to us no later than 14 days after the day on which you notified us of your wish to cancel
- be adequately packaged to avoid damage in transit
- have the tags / labels still attached and instructions enclosed
- be in the original and undamaged manufacturers packaging
- be returned to us at your own expense
We will not be able to accept return of any product that does not meet these conditions.
The item(s)remain your responsibility until they are received by us. We:
- recommend that all items returned to us are sent recorded delivery with insurance paid (as a minimum)
- may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is a result of unnecessary handling by you
- will issue a refund within 14 days of receiving the goods
This Right to cancel only applies to private individuals residing in the British Isles and the European Union. Cancellation ends our obligation to perform the contract.
You can cancel outstanding orders or items at any time. If you've already made payment, an alternative product or refund in full for the item(s) concerned will be offered.
Cancellation - Not private individuals
You do not have the Right to cancel your order. However, please call us on 01484 768277 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider each request on its own merits, as long as the goods have not been despatched. Your order cannot be cancelled once the goods have been despatched.
You can cancel outstanding orders / items at any time. If you've already made payment, an alternative product or refund in full for the item(s) concerned will be offered.