Petzl Wire Strops
WIRE STROP is an anchor strap made of 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel with two terminations of different sizes.
Coronavirus latest: We are still open for business! Please click here for our full statement on our operations.
We pride ourselves on our excellent service and aim to despatch all orders promptly. If you order before 3pm Monday to Friday we will try to send it out that day, for next working day delivery. Orders:
- placed after 3pm Monday to Thursday will be processed the next day
- placed after 3pm on a Friday or at a weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed on the next working day
- Orders to the Highlands, Islands and Out of Area may be a two-day delivery and overseas will be longer
Please call us for time-critical orders, so we can process the order as a matter of urgency and confirm the delivery schedule.
All goods are subject to availability. If we can't supply your goods within 30 days from the date of order, we will inform you immediately and let you know the expected delivery date.
If you opt for a courier delivery, you will receive an email or text on the day we despatch your order, informing you that it is enroute. On the morning of delivery, at around 07:30, you will receive a further email or text giving you a 1-hour delivery time slot. Please therefore ensure that you have given us the correct mobile number and email address.
Couriers are extremely busy during Christmas and the sales, so please allow extra time.
We will not be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late or failed deliveries.
Timed deliveries / Saturday & Sunday deliveries
We can arrange timed deliveries for:
- pre-12 (midday)
- Saturday pre-10:30am
- Saturday pre-12 (midday)
- Sunday (anytime)
Some of the timed delivery options are available via the website, for others including a Sunday delivery, please call the office for a confirmed price and to arrange the alternate delivery.
Timed deliveries are subject to stock availability (we will contact you if any of your order is not in stock, so you can confirm if you would like us to split the delivery) and must be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday. Please call us if it's after 3pm as we may still be able to catch our couriers.
WIRE STROP is an anchor strap made of 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel with two terminations of different sizes. It offers several configurations for setting up an anchor: directly to an anchor point or around a suitable structure. The plastic sheath helps hold the connector in position and facilitates clipping. It is available in five lengths (50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 cm).
- Rugged construction: - 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel - polyurethane sheath with UV treatment.
- Two terminations of different sizes offer multiple configurations for setting up an anchor: - directly to an anchor point - wrapped around a structural anchor - choked around a structural anchor, thanks to the different sizes of the attachment points.
- Easy handling, and durability: - easy clipping, thanks to the plastic sheath that helps keep the connectors in position - individual identification marking on the plastic sheath, to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Available in five lengths: 50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 cm Note: WIRE STROP does not meet the EN 13414 standard.
50cm, 150cm, 100cm, 200cm, 300cm,
Nominal Maximum Load
CE EN354 , ANSI Z359 , NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CEN/TS 16415 , CE EN795 B,