heightec Roof Work Kit
heightec Roof Work Kit
The heightec roof work kit provides a versatile solution to working at height for the construction and roofing users.
Coronavirus latest (dated 01 January): We are still open for business! Please click here for our full statement on our operations.
We pride ourselves on our excellent service and aim to despatch all orders promptly. If you order before 3pm Monday to Friday we will try to send it out that day, for next working day delivery. Orders:
- placed after 3pm Monday to Thursday will be processed the next day
- placed after 3pm on a Friday or at a weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed on the next working day
- Orders to the Highlands, Islands and Out of Area may be a two-day delivery and overseas will be longer
Please call us for time-critical orders, so we can process the order as a matter of urgency and confirm the delivery schedule.
All goods are subject to availability. If we can't supply your goods within 30 days from the date of order, we will inform you immediately and let you know the expected delivery date.
If you opt for a courier delivery, you will receive an email or text on the day we despatch your order, informing you that it is enroute. On the morning of delivery, at around 07:30, you will receive a further email or text giving you a 1-hour delivery time slot. Please therefore ensure that you have given us the correct mobile number and email address.
Couriers are extremely busy during Christmas and the sales, so please allow extra time.
We will not be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late or failed deliveries.
Timed deliveries / Saturday & Sunday deliveries
We can arrange timed deliveries for:
- pre-12 (midday)
- Saturday pre-10:30am
- Saturday pre-12 (midday)
- Sunday (anytime)
Some of the timed delivery options are available via the website, for others including a Sunday delivery, please call the office for a confirmed price and to arrange the alternate delivery.
Timed deliveries are subject to stock availability (we will contact you if any of your order is not in stock, so you can confirm if you would like us to split the delivery) and must be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday. Please call us if it's after 3pm as we may still be able to catch our couriers.
heightec Roof Work Kit
The heightec roof work kit allows users to use work restraint to protect themselves, which is preferred in the hierarchy to fall arrest. However, the key components are also certified for fall arrest.
Roof work kit can be extended with the addition of deadweight anchors, horizontal flexible anchorage lines, or permanent anchors.
- NEXUS 2 point fall arrest harness
- TENSOR Twin Lanyards
- PIRANHA Adjustable Lanyard, 20m
- DUON-Air technical safety helmet
- MANTLE canvas rope protector
- Steel anchor strop: 1x A200 7mm - 2m
- Karabiner: 1x CKS3 ASTRA Steel offset twistlock, captive
- Karabiners: 3x CKS0 Contract Steel oval screwgate karabiner
- KARI transport bag
NEXUS 2 point fall arrest harness
- The unique heightec webbing junction plate on the NEXUS harness enables optimum fit, providing maximum comfort.
- Has front and rear attachment points.
- Front attachment point is suitable for fall arrest, vertical systems and rescue.
- Fully adjustable harness structure ensures good fit with maximum comfort and security.
- Contrasting leg and torso colour webbing assists correct fitting of harness for the experienced user
- Sizing: Universal (Torso 85 – 128 cm. Thigh 60 – 100 cm.)
TENSOR Twin Lanyards
- Allows continuous connection to a ladder or structure when climbing masts and towers.
- Heatshrunk absorber with replacement cover, tamper evident but with increased durability. Replacement absorber covers available to purchase separately.
- Absorber will not deploy at force less than 200 kg. Minimum strength 1500 kg after deployment.
- Unique serial ID number allows easy management of equipment.
- Approved for users up to 140 kg.
- All heightec’s energy absorbing fall arrest lanyards have been additionally tested with 125 kg, 25% above the EN standard requirement.
PIRANHA Adjustable Lanyard, 20m
- The PIRANHA is compact, durable and lighter and more portable than traditional designs.
- 20m rope fall prevention system for flat or sloping situations provides support to a user positioned below the anchorage point, or to provide restraint against a fall to a user connected to a properly positioned anchor away from the edge.
- One handed operation even when wearing gloves. Easily adjustable to allow precise positioning for the work task.
- The flexible line allows movement around the work area. The system can be as long as required and is light to carry and use.
DUON-Air technical safety helmet
Total compliance for complex environments with changing hazards
Full adaptability with configurable chinstrap and vents
Exceptional fit and stability with a unique adjustment system
Complete versatility; compatible with a full range of accessories
MANTLE canvas rope protector
- A durable rope protector with velcro closure
Work kits come complete with the versatile KARI transport bag (B30 – WLL 18kg). heightec’s new KARI bag range is tough, waterproof and suitable for storage and hauling. Designed specifically for work at height and rescue, the KARI transport bag range brings all the features of traditional dry bags but with increased protection. Different styles available for different functions – personal kits, rescue systems, rope, tool bags etc.
Weight: 6.25 kg
Conformity: Various EN Approvals
Full Body, Kit,
Fall Arrest, Work Restraint,
Harness Attachment Points
Industrial or Sport Use