heightec Roof Work Kit
heightec Roof Work Kit
The heightec roof work kit provides a versatile solution to working at height for the construction and roofing users.
Coronavirus latest (dated 01 July 2020): We are still open for business! Please click here for our full statement on our operations.
We pride ourselves on our rapid service and aim to despatch all orders promptly. The majority of orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday are sent out the same day as the order is received and delivered the next working day - See below for information on timed and weekend deliveries (This is dependent on stock availability, we will contact you on the rare occasion something is out of stock). Orders to the Highlands, Islands and Out of Area may be a two day delivery and overseas will be longer. For time-critical orders we advise calling us so we can process the order as a matter of urgency and confirm the delivery schedule. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery, or failure to deliver.
Please note that orders placed after close of business Monday to Thursday will be processed the next day. Orders placed after close of business on a Friday or at a weekend will be processed on the Monday.
If you opt for courier delivery you will receive an email or text on the day we dispatch your order informing you that it is enroute, and a further email or text on the morning of the day of delivery, giving you a 1 hour window when your delivery will arrive.
Please allow slightly longer for the busier periods at Christmas and during the sales. All goods are subject to availability and in the event we are unable to supply your goods within thirty days you will be informed immediately and advised of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders / items can be cancelled at any time. In instances where payment has already been made, an alternative or refund in full for the item(s) concerned will be given.
*Free delivery offers are limited to mainland UK and do not generally include the Highlands, Islands etc.
Timed deliveries / Saturday & Sunday deliveries We are able to arrange timed deliveries (pre-1030am / pre-12) and deliveries at weekends (Saturday pre-1030am / pre-12 and Sunday anytime). Some of the timed delivery options are available via the website, for others including a Sunday delivery, please call the office for a confirmed price and to arrange the alternate delivery. Important Note: Timed deliveries are subject to stock availability (we will contact you if any of your order is not in stock so you can confirm if you would like us to split the delivery) and must be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday (after 3pm please call us as you may still be able to catch our couriers).
Low delivery charge guarantee If you get to the basket stage of the order process and feel that our delivery charge is too high, then simply contact us and we will look to reduce this, possibly by opting for a slower delivery service (normal deliveries are next day - except for the highlands, islands etc)
heightec Roof Work Kit
The heightec roof work kit allows users to use work restraint to protect themselves, which is preferred in the hierarchy to fall arrest. However, the key components are also certified for fall arrest.
Roof work kit can be extended with the addition of deadweight anchors, horizontal flexible anchorage lines, or permanent anchors.
- NEXUS 2 point fall arrest harness
- TENSOR Twin Lanyards
- PIRANHA Adjustable Lanyard, 20m
- DUON-Air technical safety helmet
- MANTLE canvas rope protector
- Steel anchor strop: 1x A200 7mm - 2m
- Karabiner: 1x CKS3 ASTRA Steel offset twistlock, captive
- Karabiners: 3x CKS0 Contract Steel oval screwgate karabiner
- KARI transport bag
NEXUS 2 point fall arrest harness
- The unique heightec webbing junction plate on the NEXUS harness enables optimum fit, providing maximum comfort.
- Has front and rear attachment points.
- Front attachment point is suitable for fall arrest, vertical systems and rescue.
- Fully adjustable harness structure ensures good fit with maximum comfort and security.
- Contrasting leg and torso colour webbing assists correct fitting of harness for the experienced user
- Sizing: Universal (Torso 85 – 128 cm. Thigh 60 – 100 cm.)
TENSOR Twin Lanyards
- Allows continuous connection to a ladder or structure when climbing masts and towers.
- Heatshrunk absorber with replacement cover, tamper evident but with increased durability. Replacement absorber covers available to purchase separately.
- Absorber will not deploy at force less than 200 kg. Minimum strength 1500 kg after deployment.
- Unique serial ID number allows easy management of equipment.
- Approved for users up to 140 kg.
- All heightec’s energy absorbing fall arrest lanyards have been additionally tested with 125 kg, 25% above the EN standard requirement.
PIRANHA Adjustable Lanyard, 20m
- The PIRANHA is compact, durable and lighter and more portable than traditional designs.
- 20m rope fall prevention system for flat or sloping situations provides support to a user positioned below the anchorage point, or to provide restraint against a fall to a user connected to a properly positioned anchor away from the edge.
- One handed operation even when wearing gloves. Easily adjustable to allow precise positioning for the work task.
- The flexible line allows movement around the work area. The system can be as long as required and is light to carry and use.
DUON-Air technical safety helmet
Total compliance for complex environments with changing hazards
Full adaptability with configurable chinstrap and vents
Exceptional fit and stability with a unique adjustment system
Complete versatility; compatible with a full range of accessories
MANTLE canvas rope protector
- A durable rope protector with velcro closure
Work kits come complete with the versatile KARI transport bag (B30 – WLL 18kg). heightec’s new KARI bag range is tough, waterproof and suitable for storage and hauling. Designed specifically for work at height and rescue, the KARI transport bag range brings all the features of traditional dry bags but with increased protection. Different styles available for different functions – personal kits, rescue systems, rope, tool bags etc.
Weight: 6.25 kg
Conformity: Various EN Approvals
Full Body, Kit,
Fall Arrest, Work Restraint,
Harness Attachment Points
Industrial or Sport Use