heightec Duon Air Vented - Zero VAT If bought for personal use
Only Zero VAT - If purchased by an individual for personal use. Please do not order more than 1 at a time!
heightec Duon Air Vented Work at Height Helmet
This heightec Duon air vented helmet is the ultimate helmet for working at height and confined spaces. The Vented height safety helmet allows wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different, changing hazards.
Coronavirus latest (dated 1st April): We are still open for business! Please click here for our full statement on our operations.
We pride ourselves on our excellent service and aim to despatch all orders promptly. If you order before 3pm Monday to Friday we will try to send it out that day, for next working day delivery. Orders:
- placed after 3pm Monday to Thursday will be processed the next day
- placed after 3pm on a Friday or at a weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed on the next working day
- Orders to the Highlands, Islands and Out of Area may be a two-day delivery and overseas will be longer
Please call us for time-critical orders, so we can process the order as a matter of urgency and confirm the delivery schedule.
All goods are subject to availability. If we can't supply your goods within 30 days from the date of order, we will inform you immediately and let you know the expected delivery date.
If you opt for a courier delivery, you will receive an email or text on the day we despatch your order, informing you that it is enroute. On the morning of delivery, at around 07:30, you will receive a further email or text giving you a 1-hour delivery time slot. Please therefore ensure that you have given us the correct mobile number and email address.
Couriers are extremely busy during Christmas and the sales, so please allow extra time.
We will not be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late or failed deliveries.
Timed deliveries / Saturday & Sunday deliveries
We can arrange timed deliveries for:
- pre-12 (midday)
- Saturday pre-10:30am
- Saturday pre-12 (midday)
- Sunday (anytime)
Some of the timed delivery options are available via the website, for others including a Sunday delivery, please call the office for a confirmed price and to arrange the alternate delivery.
Timed deliveries are subject to stock availability (we will contact you if any of your order is not in stock, so you can confirm if you would like us to split the delivery) and must be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday. Please call us if it's after 3pm as we may still be able to catch our couriers.
heightec Duon Air Vented Work at Height Helmet
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This helmet is Zero VAT when purchased by an individual for industrial use. These must not be supplied to persons for use by their employees (buying for employees requires the purchaser to pay VAT).
Please note we will call to take payment for the VAT if more than one is ordered.
The Duon Air vented helmet is a high specification confined space helmet suitable for work at height, with dual certification meeting both industrial standards. It is the first and only safety helmet meeting all of the technical requirements for working at height and confined areas.
The heightec Duon helmets have a unique chinstrap buckle which can be switched between ‘strong’ and ‘weak’ to give conformity with either standard, allowing wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different, changing hazards.
The Duon Air vented helmet version has vents that can be switched to give conformity with either standard. All switching is carried out without tools.
The Duon is suitable as a confined space helmet – a versatile safety helmet for every industry. Industrial safety helmets are designed to protect not only the upper part of a wearer’s head but also to provide lateral protection. Advanced cradle design enables optimum comfort and sized to fit between 52cm to 66cm.
MH02 – DUON™ Air vented
The heightec Duon vented helmet standard colours are White, Green and Orange. Other colours may be available subject to quantity required, please contact us for details.
- Instant configuration.
- Variable ventilation system.
- Controllable buckle release force.
- Seven points of adjustment.
- Contoured for unhindered upward vision.
- Compatible with range of accessories.
- Full range of colours & bespoke sticker options.
- Replacement sweat bands and pads.
- Dual certification.
- ‘T-slot’ side fittings for standard ear defenders etc.
- Clips for elastic strap mounted lights, cameras etc.
- Brackets front and rear for popular cap lamps and other accessories.
- Main adjustment to small/medium/large helps keep the helmet centred on the head.
- Fine adjustment by ratchet wheel, can be operated with one hand even whilst being worn.
- Headband height adjustment allows user to maintain field of view.
- 6 point head cradle for stability.
- EN397 (‘industrial’) has a weak chinstrap to prevent injury if the helmet becomes trapped in machinery etc. and small vents to prevent items such as sparks hitting the wearer.
- EN12492 (‘mountaineering’) has a strong chinstrap so the helmet stays in place in a fall – protecting the head, and large vents to help prevent workers getting too hot – an occupational health improvement.
Electrical, Lateral deformation, Low temperatures,
Head Circumference Min
Head Circumference Max
Weaker - EN397, Stronger - EN12492,
Industrial or Sport Use