Petzl Scorpio Eashook Via Ferrata Lanyard
Petzl Scorpio Eashook
Petzl Scorpio Eashook Retractable via ferrata lanyard with tearing energy absorber and Eashook karabiners
Coronavirus latest: We are still open for business! Please click here for our full statement on our operations.
We pride ourselves on our excellent service and aim to despatch all orders promptly. If you order before 3pm Monday to Friday we will try to send it out that day, for next working day delivery. Orders:
- placed after 3pm Monday to Thursday will be processed the next day
- placed after 3pm on a Friday or at a weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed on the next working day
- Orders to the Highlands, Islands and Out of Area may be a two-day delivery and overseas will be longer
Please call us for time-critical orders, so we can process the order as a matter of urgency and confirm the delivery schedule.
All goods are subject to availability. If we can't supply your goods within 30 days from the date of order, we will inform you immediately and let you know the expected delivery date.
If you opt for a courier delivery, you will receive an email or text on the day we despatch your order, informing you that it is enroute. On the morning of delivery, at around 07:30, you will receive a further email or text giving you a 1-hour delivery time slot. Please therefore ensure that you have given us the correct mobile number and email address.
Couriers are extremely busy during Christmas and the sales, so please allow extra time.
We will not be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late or failed deliveries.
Timed deliveries / Saturday & Sunday deliveries
We can arrange timed deliveries for:
- pre-12 (midday)
- Saturday pre-10:30am
- Saturday pre-12 (midday)
- Sunday (anytime)
Some of the timed delivery options are available via the website, for others including a Sunday delivery, please call the office for a confirmed price and to arrange the alternate delivery.
Timed deliveries are subject to stock availability (we will contact you if any of your order is not in stock, so you can confirm if you would like us to split the delivery) and must be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday. Please call us if it's after 3pm as we may still be able to catch our couriers.
Petzl Scorpio Eashook
Extended lead-times may apply to this item. Please call for urgent orders.
The Scorpio Eashook lanyard for via ferrata is equipped with two EASHOOK carabiners with wide opening. It has two arms that are retractable to avoid interfering with movement, and a tearing energy absorber located in a zippered protective pouch, enabling the condition of the absorber to be easily checked. The lanyard also has a third arm to facilitate traverses or to allow attachment to a bar (in order to rest, for example).
Facilitated progression for optimal protection:
- Two retractable arms facilitate access to the EASHOOK karabiners and do not interfere with progression.
- One short arm for attachment to bars, for Tyrolean traverses or for progression close to the cable (must be used with a type K locking karabiner, not included).
- Twisted attachment sling facilitates connection to the harness with a girth hitch.
Passing intermediate anchors is simple and quick with the EASHOOK carabiners:
- Excellent handling due to their large size.
- Captive eye, double-action carabiner, easy to use.
- Large opening for easy connection of carabiner to cable.
Better equipment inspection and progression techniques:
- Protective pouch with zippered closure for the tearing energy absorber enables its condition to be easily checked.
- Usage tips for the via ferrata lanyard displayed on the energy absorber pouch.
- Length of lanyard (without karabiners).
- Total: 85cm.
- Lanyard arms: 60cm extended (36 cm retracted).
- Short arm: 7cm.
- After complete tearing: 210cm.
- Meets new requirements (VG11 2013).
Double / Twin
with Energy Absorber
Adjustable / Non Adjustable
End loop to attach to harness
Sewn Loop with captive Eashook Karabiners on both legs
Industrial or Sport Use
Nylon, Polyester, Aluminium, Steel,
CE EN958 : 2017