Lyon Obelisk Quad-Pod
Lyon Obelisk Quadpod
The Lyon Obelisk Quad-Pod with adaptable beam head section provides more stability than a conventional tripod. With a 2.2m clearance from the swivel attachment/s to ground level, it offers great clearance. It has also been tested in it's different configurations and will work extremely well for all emergency service teams.
Coronavirus latest (dated 01 June 2020): We are still open for business! Please click here for our full statement on our operations.
We pride ourselves on our rapid service and aim to despatch all orders promptly. The majority of orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday are sent out the same day as the order is received and delivered the next working day - See below for information on timed and weekend deliveries (This is dependent on stock availability, we will contact you on the rare occasion something is out of stock). Orders to the Highlands, Islands and Out of Area may be a two day delivery and overseas will be longer. For time-critical orders we advise calling us so we can process the order as a matter of urgency and confirm the delivery schedule. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery, or failure to deliver.
Please note that orders placed after close of business Monday to Thursday will be processed the next day. Orders placed after close of business on a Friday or at a weekend will be processed on the Monday.
If you opt for courier delivery you will receive an email or text on the day we dispatch your order informing you that it is enroute, and a further email or text on the morning of the day of delivery, giving you a 1 hour window when your delivery will arrive.
Please allow slightly longer for the busier periods at Christmas and during the sales. All goods are subject to availability and in the event we are unable to supply your goods within thirty days you will be informed immediately and advised of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders / items can be cancelled at any time. In instances where payment has already been made, an alternative or refund in full for the item(s) concerned will be given.
*Free delivery offers are limited to mainland UK and do not generally include the Highlands, Islands etc.
Timed deliveries / Saturday & Sunday deliveries We are able to arrange timed deliveries (pre-1030am / pre-12) and deliveries at weekends (Saturday pre-1030am / pre-12 and Sunday anytime). Some of the timed delivery options are available via the website, for others including a Sunday delivery, please call the office for a confirmed price and to arrange the alternate delivery. Important Note: Timed deliveries are subject to stock availability (we will contact you if any of your order is not in stock so you can confirm if you would like us to split the delivery) and must be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday (after 3pm please call us as you may still be able to catch our couriers).
Low delivery charge guarantee If you get to the basket stage of the order process and feel that our delivery charge is too high, then simply contact us and we will look to reduce this, possibly by opting for a slower delivery service (normal deliveries are next day - except for the highlands, islands etc)
Lyon Obelisk Quadpod
The Lyon Obelisk Quadpod with adaptable beam head section provides more stability than a conventional tripod. With a 2.2m clearance from the swivel attachment/s to ground level, it offers great clearance. It has also been tested in it's different configurations and will work extremely well for all emergency service teams.
When ordering 1 x Lyon Obelisk Quadpod you will recieve as standard:
- Two pairs of legs.
- 0.5m top beam.
- 1 x carriage (movable anchor point) for top beam.
- 4 x straps
- Extra Carriage for top beam (LPP0003-CARRIAGE).
- Obelisk Transport Bag (LPP0003-BAG).
Spare parts available on request:
- 0.3m Top beam (LPP0003-BEAM0.3M).
- 0.5m Top beam (LPP0003-BEAM0.5M).
- 50mm Pin (LPP0003-PIN50).
- 80mm Pin (LPP0003-PIN80).
- Strap set (4pcs) (LPP0003-STRAPS).
Designed and manufactured by Lyon specifically for emergency service work, the Obelisk incorporates a wealth of features that make it ideal for the varied and challenging situations teams have to operate in.
The Obelisk is intended to provide an elevated anchor point(s) for combined loads not exceeding 272kg, within the limits and restrictions defined by the user instructions.
Diagram of Obelisk parts
- Top Beam.
- Swivel Anchor Point.
- Locking Pin.
- Leg Carrier.
- Guy Line Attachment Point.
- Leg section (top/middle/bottom).
- Leg Restraint Strap Attachment Point.
- Leg Restraint Strap.
- Foot lock
- Adjustable width cross-beam allows wider loads to pass through the frame.
- Multi position main anchor points with swivel eyes.
- Push-pin locking on cross-beam and legs for no-tools adjustment.
- Swivel feet change between load spreading surface and hardened spike.
- Dedicated guying points for additional stability.
- Stainless steel and aluminium alloy construction combines strength with lightness.
- Max height under swivel anchor point: 2200mm
- Max width with long cross-beam: 400mm (we are also working on a longer 1m beam).
- Weight Including all accessories: 22Kg.
- Optional dividable bag splits into two for easier handling, easier transport and increased storage options.
- All parts are replaceable and available as spares.
- BS EN795:2012 Type B, and PD CEN/TS 16415:2013 Type B.
- Made in the UK by Lyon Equipment.
- Product code: LPP0003.
- Standards: EN795:2012,PD CEN/TS 16415:2013.
- Dimentions: 1500mm x 1800mm x 2200mm.
- Weight: 22Kg.
- Packed weight and dimensions for delivery 136cm x 21cm x 23cm at around 29kg
Tripods / Quadpods
Tripods / Quadpods
Tripods / Quadpods
Industrial or Sport Use