Ruth Lee Duty Range Training Manikin
Ruth Lee Duty Range Training Dummies
The Duty Range (Ruth Lee) Training manakins are the most popular models for all rescue scenarios typically practiced by emergency rescue professionals including: Confined Space, USAR, Chemical/Biological Hazard, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) & general handling exercises - ensuring effective, realistic training.
We pride ourselves on our rapid service and aim to despatch all orders promptly. The majority of orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday are sent out the same day as the order is received and delivered the next working day - See below for information on timed and weekend deliveries (This is dependent on stock availability, we will contact you on the rare occasion something is out of stock). Orders to the Highlands, Islands and Out of Area may be a two day delivery and overseas will be longer. For time-critical orders we advise calling us so we can process the order as a matter of urgency and confirm the delivery schedule. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery, or failure to deliver.
Please note that orders placed after close of business Monday to Thursday will be processed the next day. Orders placed after close of business on a Friday or at a weekend will be processed on the Monday.
If you opt for courier delivery you will receive an email or text on the day we dispatch your order informing you that it is enroute, and a further email or text on the morning of the day of delivery, giving you a 1 hour window when your delivery will arrive.
Please allow slightly longer for the busier periods at Christmas and during the sales. All goods are subject to availability and in the event we are unable to supply your goods within thirty days you will be informed immediately and advised of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders / items can be cancelled at any time. In instances where payment has already been made, an alternative or refund in full for the item(s) concerned will be given.
*Free delivery offers are limited to mainland UK and do not generally include the Highlands, Islands etc.
Timed deliveries / Saturday & Sunday deliveries We are able to arrange timed deliveries (pre-1030am / pre-12) and deliveries at weekends (Saturday pre-1030am / pre-12 and Sunday anytime). Some of the timed delivery options are available via the website, for others including a Sunday delivery, please call the office for a confirmed price and to arrange the alternate delivery. Important Note: Timed deliveries are subject to stock availability (we will contact you if any of your order is not in stock so you can confirm if you would like us to split the delivery) and must be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday (after 3pm please call us as you may still be able to catch our couriers).
Low delivery charge guarantee If you get to the basket stage of the order process and feel that our delivery charge is too high, then simply contact us and we will look to reduce this, possibly by opting for a slower delivery service (normal deliveries are next day - except for the highlands, islands etc)
Ruth Lee Duty Range Training Dummies
Non Stock Item! Extended lead-times may apply to this item. Please call for urgent orders.
The Ruth Lee Duty Range training dummies are weighted to produce an anatomically correct weight distribution and the 'feel' of an unconscious patient.
Now constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester used in Police ballistic/stab vests, which typically has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C (the materials previously used) – making the manikins even stronger than before.
- They totally eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising being inflicted on trainees, a common injury when using plastic bodied dummies which usually have hard limb joints - for example when a hard knee joint folds over the forearm of a trainee. The training dummies have soft outer layers and have no hard joints - in fact you can forcibly wrap a knee joint around a trainees forearm with no risk of injury.
- These training dummies are tough enough to be buried under concrete, have steel lintels, concrete slabs, trees or motor vehicles laid upon them to present a realistic scenarios for rescuers.
- Protective consumables including, tough drag protectors, overalls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
- The General Purpose training dummies can be used in temperatures up to 100ºC. Above this temperature or where 'flash-over' may occur we recommend using our Flame Retardant Rescue Training Dummy.
- All training dummies of 20Kg and over are supplied complete with Wellington boots. The boots protect the legs if the dummy is dragged along the ground.
- Strong webbing loop allows easy positioning, storage and hanging up for drying.
The General Purpose training dummy is ideally suited for 'dry' rescue conditions. If it gets wet it needs to be hung in a dry airy place to dry before storage. For a wet environment rescue scenario, such as a chemical spillage, storm drain or cave rescue where the dummy needs to lie in water for any period we recommend using the HazMat Rescue Dummy which has the same inner construction but the outer carcass is made of a tough nylon reinforced PVC material which is ideally suited for this purpose.
All training dummies are screen printed with a warning triangle, a handling risk note and space for you to record the asset number the date of purchase on the head. These dummies have been issued with NATO stock numbers as below.
Please note! that the Ruth Lee Dummies are a special order item, non-returnable except for manufacturing fault.
Ruth Lee Training Manikin
Ruth Lee Manikin Sizing
Light Adult 20kg
Light Adult 30kg
Standard Adult 50kg
Heavy Adult 70kg
Industrial or Sport Use