Ruth Lee Duty Range Training Manikin
Ruth Lee Duty Range Training Dummies
The Duty Range (Ruth Lee) Training manakins are the most popular models for all rescue scenarios typically practiced by emergency rescue professionals including: Confined Space, USAR, Chemical/Biological Hazard, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) & general handling exercises - ensuring effective, realistic training.
Coronavirus latest: We are still open for business! Please click here for our full statement on our operations.
We pride ourselves on our excellent service and aim to despatch all orders promptly. If you order before 3pm Monday to Friday we will try to send it out that day, for next working day delivery. Orders:
- placed after 3pm Monday to Thursday will be processed the next day
- placed after 3pm on a Friday or at a weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed on the next working day
- Orders to the Highlands, Islands and Out of Area may be a two-day delivery and overseas will be longer
Please call us for time-critical orders, so we can process the order as a matter of urgency and confirm the delivery schedule.
All goods are subject to availability. If we can't supply your goods within 30 days from the date of order, we will inform you immediately and let you know the expected delivery date.
If you opt for a courier delivery, you will receive an email or text on the day we despatch your order, informing you that it is enroute. On the morning of delivery, at around 07:30, you will receive a further email or text giving you a 1-hour delivery time slot. Please therefore ensure that you have given us the correct mobile number and email address.
Couriers are extremely busy during Christmas and the sales, so please allow extra time.
We will not be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late or failed deliveries.
Timed deliveries / Saturday & Sunday deliveries
We can arrange timed deliveries for:
- pre-12 (midday)
- Saturday pre-10:30am
- Saturday pre-12 (midday)
- Sunday (anytime)
Some of the timed delivery options are available via the website, for others including a Sunday delivery, please call the office for a confirmed price and to arrange the alternate delivery.
Timed deliveries are subject to stock availability (we will contact you if any of your order is not in stock, so you can confirm if you would like us to split the delivery) and must be placed by 3pm Monday to Friday. Please call us if it's after 3pm as we may still be able to catch our couriers.
Ruth Lee Duty Range Training Dummies
Non Stock Item! Extended lead-times may apply to this item. Please call for urgent orders.
The Ruth Lee Duty Range training dummies are weighted to produce an anatomically correct weight distribution and the 'feel' of an unconscious patient.
Now constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester used in Police ballistic/stab vests, which typically has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C (the materials previously used) – making the manikins even stronger than before.
- They totally eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising being inflicted on trainees, a common injury when using plastic bodied dummies which usually have hard limb joints - for example when a hard knee joint folds over the forearm of a trainee. The training dummies have soft outer layers and have no hard joints - in fact you can forcibly wrap a knee joint around a trainees forearm with no risk of injury.
- These training dummies are tough enough to be buried under concrete, have steel lintels, concrete slabs, trees or motor vehicles laid upon them to present a realistic scenarios for rescuers.
- Protective consumables including, tough drag protectors, overalls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
- The General Purpose training dummies can be used in temperatures up to 100ºC. Above this temperature or where 'flash-over' may occur we recommend using our Flame Retardant Rescue Training Dummy.
- All training dummies of 20Kg and over are supplied complete with Wellington boots. The boots protect the legs if the dummy is dragged along the ground.
- Strong webbing loop allows easy positioning, storage and hanging up for drying.
The General Purpose training dummy is ideally suited for 'dry' rescue conditions. If it gets wet it needs to be hung in a dry airy place to dry before storage. For a wet environment rescue scenario, such as a chemical spillage, storm drain or cave rescue where the dummy needs to lie in water for any period we recommend using the HazMat Rescue Dummy which has the same inner construction but the outer carcass is made of a tough nylon reinforced PVC material which is ideally suited for this purpose.
All training dummies are screen printed with a warning triangle, a handling risk note and space for you to record the asset number the date of purchase on the head. These dummies have been issued with NATO stock numbers as below.
Please note! that the Ruth Lee Dummies are a special order item, non-returnable except for manufacturing fault.
Ruth Lee Training Manikin
Ruth Lee Manikin Sizing
Light Adult 30kg
Standard Adult 50kg
Heavy Adult 70kg
Industrial or Sport Use